Grilled Kafta Kebabs
Grilled kafta kebabs, a delectable barbecue treat. The Middle Eastern kebabs are just yummy. These can be made with lamb or beef. The recipe features minced meat, parsley, onions, spices and cayenne powder. Serve it with grilled tomatoes, hummus and pita bread. Give it a try and tantalize your taste buds with these grilled kebabs.
- 1 kg. / 2lb. 4 oz. minced lamb or beef
- 1 cup parsley leaves, finely chopped,discard the stems
- 2 yellow or red onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- A dash cayenne powder or chili flakes
- Start the grill on high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the meat, onions, parsley, all spice, black pepper, salt and cayenne powder. (Squeeze the parsley and onions with the palm of your hands before adding it to the meat, ridding it of all the excess fluids). Mix one more time fully homogenizing the ingredients.
- Divide the meat into 15 equal portions, about the size of a golf ball. Insert a skewer into each portion and shape it with your palms into a log.
- Repeat with the others.
- Grill the skewers to your preference. Serve it with hummus and grilled tomatoes.
You might also enjoy our DAWOOD BASHA (LEBANESE MEATBALLS BRAISED IN TOMATO SAUCE)
if you enjoyed the recipe be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please don't use photos without prior written permission.