Boneless Chicken Breasts Marinated in Oil and Milk
Grilled until well browned. Served with mashed potatoes, caramelized onions, and tomato basil sauce. Marinating these chicken breasts in oil and milk adds flavor and moisture to them. Many thanks to my amazing sister Susan for sharing such a great recipe
- 1 kg./2 lb. 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- A dash of white pepper
- Using a sharp knife, divide each chicken breast in two.
- Make some slits down the length of each chicken breast (this will help the marinade penetrate better).
- Pound each chicken breast with a flat mallet between the sheets of heavy plastic to a thickness of ½ inch.
- Place the chicken breasts in a ceramic bowl. Add oil, milk, salt, and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 hours, shaking occasionally.
- Prepare a grill for high heat, remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place on grill. Turn the chicken breasts occasionally until well cooked.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and basil tomato sauce. If you are folllowing a low carb diet, skip the mashed potatoes!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to subscibe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please don't use photos without prior written permission.